We do not offer any form of refunds on our VPS servers. We support service upgrade, service downgrade, change IP address for VPS. VPS Servers is a special digital service, so there is no refund policy on delivery that matches the service description.
Why don’t we refund?
We will try our best to solve the problem but the following points will NOT be accepted for asking refunds:
- I ordered by mistake.
- I am not getting download/upload speed to a specific host. (The download/upload speeds depend on many factors that are not in our hands).
- I was out of station/Vacation and was not able to use your server.
- I can not work on dating site, survey, etc
- I changed my mood, I don’t want your services.
- I don’t know how to use the VPS/RDP Server.(If needed support we will provide you.)
- Hacking/Brute-forcing/Spamming Tools are not allowed hence I want a refund.
- My software is not working? There are billions of software, so if you want to run something and are not sure, contact us for assistance before ordering.
What happens when you intentionally open a dispute?
Note 1: Opening disputes without any reason or even opening a dispute after using our services in order to get your money back will not help. Doing so will result in money not being refunded and RDP/VPS will also get terminated. You agreed to follow our ToS and Refund Policy during payment, hence PayPal will also make refunds based on our Refund Policy.
Note 2: If you will violate our ToS, no refund will be made on any situation.
Note 3: If the account gets involved with illegal activities, Before any refund process, we will need to verify the KYC.
Note 4: We also do not provide refunds for Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency payments or in cases of abuse/phishing suspensions of the service.
Dainty Cloud Inc